Unbelievable

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by churchmouse, Mar 20, 2013.

1. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

Lindsey Lowe Found Guilty Of Murder In Deaths Of Newborn Twins

"GALLATIN, Tenn. – A jury found Lindsey Lowe guilty of first degree murder in the deaths of her twin newborn sons. They deliberated for just over two hours on Tuesday afternoon.

Lowe was found guilty of two counts each of felony first degree murder, felony premeditated murder and aggravated child abuse.

The judge sentenced her to life in prison for the counts of first degree murder. She will have to serve 51 years before she's eligible for parole. She will be 77 years old."

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...und-guilty-of-murder-in-death-of-newborn-twin

Unbelievable that had she killed them minutes before their delivery by herself or an abortionist and her sentence probably would have been a slap on the hand.
    The jurors called the babies...helpless. Is not the life in the womb helpless? How can they find her guilty when our laws say that abortion is legal...that killing lives in the womb are ok.

I know this rabidly pro-abort group will bring up viability. Never mind that its the woman's body her choice argument. Not only are our laws across the board on this hypocritical...but those that stand up for them as well.

Had she done her research this is what she would have gotten had she done this one minute before they were delivered....unstead of the 50+ years she will serve now.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co.../state-felony-laws/tennessee-felony-class.htm

Do you think that justice was served in this case? That she get life for killing her two sons....when had she done it prior to their delivery the sentence would probably have been nothing like she got by allowing these babies to be born. The jury looked at these lives lost as they would a grown human being. Is this right?
    We on the pro-life side are bashed unmercifully for believing that the life in the womb should be equal to that of someone born...our laws do not reflect that thinking. But here is a jury that believes it...in a state that allows women to kill their unborn children and face no penalties if they meet the criteria and qualify to do so.
    I would think you pro-aborts would think this sentence terrible.

What say you.......

2. WhatNow!?

WhatNow!? New Member

Welcome back ;)
    You missed on purpose the bolded in red above, "newBORN". According to the article the twins were BORN. It's a shame you don't know the difference but there is one....a big one between "born" and not born.

When you post, ""We on the pro-life side are bashed unmercifully for believing that the life in the womb should be equal to that of someone born...our laws do not reflect that thinking. But here is a jury that believes it..."" shows your confusion.

And you are pro-choice as you declared when you posted that no one should be forced to do what they don't want to do.

3. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

churchmouse.....if she had taken RU-486 in her second week of pregnancy...

how would you have proven in a court of law that she "committed murder"!?!?!?

4. Fugazi

Fugazi New Member Past Donor

thread full of ambiguous unknowns, to say that the sentence would "probably" have been less if she had done it just before they were born means simply that you don't know and are guessing .. so really nothing of any merit worth discussing.

5. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

Oh thanks...I just bet you missed me. Been down to watch the Jodi Arias trial.

She killed her unborn boys right after she delivered them. Minutes before they were just blobs...not human beings according to many pro-aborts. Obama voted against doctor intervention to keep babies that are meant to be aborted from living. Essentially that is also killing. So whats the difference? This woman did not want those babies....and she never would have gotten life had she killed them one minute before birth while having an abortion.

HOney I am not confused about anything.....I know exactly how pro-aborts think.

- - - Updated - - -

WEll you tell me....what would a woman get for punishment that gets a late term abortion?

6. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

Killing is killing...and abortion is killing....as is RU--486.

And who knows they are pregnant in 2 weeks? Do most women find out that early?

7. WhatNow!?

WhatNow!? New Member

Oh ya, the trial you're soooooo involved in...funny how that got so important the day you declared your belief in choice...for everyone.
    Are you changing your mind back to "Force is a good thing"????

As to the murder, I am sorry you can't have no regard for the laws....maybe because you don't seem to be able to understand them.

I'm not your "HOney, Porkchop....

8. OKgrannie

OKgrannie Well-Known Member Past Donor

If she had delivered them, they weren't "unborn."

Obama voted against that bill because Illinois already had a bill that accomplished the same thing. What's the difference between allowing something to die without intervention and killing? Try thinking about it.

You know that is hogwash. If she had requested an abortion one minute before birth, she would never have gotten one.

Your posts have proved repeatedly that you do not.

9. gabriel1

gabriel1 New Member

you seem to be the one complaining about the sentence

10. Fugazi

I have no idea, and neither do you

11. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

Meanwhile, live babies are being thrown into biohazard bags in abortion clinics.

12. Fugazi

Hasn't this been debunked on another thread?

Perhaps you would like to provide proof that live babies (plural) are being thrown into biohazard bags

13. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

WhatNow!

Force? You mean like forcing someone to stomach your worldview? I feel sorry for you that you don't have a life outside this computer. So sad. So so sad that this is all you have.
    You are a lot like the trial...its so draining watching the defense...and offense going back and forth...viewing pictures of a guy stabbed over 29 times, slit ear to ear and shot in the head....sometimes ya have to take a break from it. And so it is with this place...it gets nauseating.

Oh I understand your worldview your personality...your views.

Lets put it this way...I can't use the terms to describe you or your worldview....LOL

14. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

Of course she got what she deserved. She gave birth to two live babies and killed them. That is murder. This case has NOTHING to do with abortion, whether you agree with it or not, and I get sick and tired of people making it into an abortion issue. This is about a woman who killed her newborn babies.
    If she had a doctor do it for her, so what? If she did it herself, she'd probably still be charged.

15. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

No, it wasn't.

Well, it was in the official police report. I would provide further proof that this was not just an isolated incident, but the moderators decided to close my thread. (likely because they couldn't handle the shocking truth, I suspect)

(thread title: "live baby put in ziploc bag, police "not sure" if a crime was committed")

And yet, just 3 decades ago newborn babies were not infrequently killed outside the womb, and this was still considered "abortion". Even today, despite the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, fetuses born alive are still dumped into buckets and left to die in abortion clinics, even when they have a small chance being able to survive if given prompt medical attention.

16. Makedde

Makedde New Member Past Donor

Where'd you hear that from? LifeSiteNew? If so, you can't believe a word they say.

17. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

They are not any less credible than the mainstream media.

18. Fugazi

I'm pretty sure it was

I'm sure that the people involved will be charged accordingly, after all this isn't about abortion it is about the murder of the born.

So 30 years ago is still relevant today .. how?

There are a number a states that insist that a second doctor is present at late-term abortions on the of chance that it is alive, they then give the relevant medical assistance to the fetus.
    As to your assumption of fetuses being dumped in buckets alive, it probably has happened on a small scale, as I said on your other thread painting all with the same brush just because of a few bad people works both ways .. Should I now assume that all pro-lifers are murderers due to that abortion doctor being shot in the face by a pro-lifer, no of course not .. but this is what you are doing, condemning the majority for the actions of a few.

Problems is Anders due to your many fallacious posts it is very difficult to look at anything you post without a high level of scepticism

19. Pasithea

Pasithea Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Hahaha! So not credible at all then! Mainstream media. PSH! Shouldn't watch any of that garbage, it's full of hyperbole. What a joke.

20. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

These days, nothing is surprising any more.

[video=youtube;8_DJKwtJeTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_DJKwtJeTs[/video]

"Abortion on demand has, in my judgment, contributed significantly to an environment in our country in which life has become very cheap."
    — Robert Casey, Democratic Party Senator

21. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

"Monday morning, a jury began its examination of Kermit Gosnell and what a prosecutor called his “house of horrors” less than a mile from Penn’s campus.

Opening statements in the murder trial of Gosnell began on Monday shortly after 10 a.m. Gosnell — who is alleged to have operated a late-term abortion clinic at 3801 Lancaster Avenue — is charged with eight counts of murder, in addition to other counts.

Seven of these counts against Gosnell are for the first-degree murder of babies A through G listed in the Grand Jury Report. The eighth is for third-degree murder in the matter of Karnamaya Mongar, one of Gosnell’s patients who died from a drug overdose.

If convicted of the first-degree murder charges, Gosnell could face the death penalty."

http://www.thedp.com/article/2013/03/gosnell-may-face-death-penalty-for-late-term-abortion-clinic

22. Fugazi

Yep and everyone of those seven counts are for crimes committed against a fetus born alive . .also the report fails to mention whether the women were having illegal elective abortions, at the end of the day the law is prosecuting this woman for running a clinic offering illegal abortions and for killing the babies after they are born.
    Also it is a common trend with pro-lifers to tar all with the same brush, of course there are going to be people who abuse their positions, just as there are in every other walk of life .. should I know assume that all pro-lifers are murderers because of these isolated incidents;

23. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Thank You, for bolding the the issue here..........legality matters.

As of today, and for the last 40 yrs. ....the issue in question in a legal one In our law by terminating a human life after what has been accepted as legal, it is murder. before that point it is abortion.

Basically you are hoping for a change of law because you do not agree with it.

I may not think abartion is a good Idea...but I am not her.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You, for bolding the the issue here..........legality matters.

As of today, and for the last 40 yrs. ....the issue in question in a legal one In our law by terminating a human life after what has been accepted as legal, it is murder. before that point it is abortion.

Basically you are hoping for a change of law because you do not agree with it.

I may not think abartion is a good Idea...but I am not her.

24. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member

Who actually killed the babies? The woman lying on the table...or the doctor?

The law is the law...and if he can get according to the law......death....then he should get death.

You pro-aborts are so quick to tell us....we should shut up and just accept it. Why don't you do the same regarding this case?

Did Gosnell do anything wrong? You tell me.

- - - Updated - - -

Why isn't abortion a good idea?

25. churchmouse

churchmouse New Member